FAQs: Check-in procedures
- Our check-in time is after 3:00pm and check-out is by 11:00am
- A deposit of one night's room and tax is required to guarantee all
reservations. This deposit will be applied towards the last night
of your stay.
- In the event of cancellation or reduction of any nights of your stay,
your deposit is fully refundable if The Inns are notified at least
72 hours prior to your arrival date. There are no refunds for early
departure or cancellation within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival
- Holiday periods, special events, and selected weekends may be subject
to an extended cancellation period.
- Cash, travelers checks, and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Personal checks may be accepted as deposit payments on reservations
made at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Safe deposit boxes are located at the Front Desk within The Inn at
Mill Falls and Church Landing at Mill Falls.
Do the Inns have a concierge service?
Return to all FAQs