Who should I contact regarding information on holding a wedding at The
Inns and Spa at Mill Falls?
- Please contact our Catering Sales Managers at 800-508-4598, or via
Is there an option available to hold a ceremony on the grounds?
- Absolutely, both The Chase House and Church Landing at Mill Falls have
outdoor facilities that are available for a ceremony and/or cocktail
hour prior to your wedding reception.
Is it possible to host only a wedding ceremony at The Inns?
- At this time on-site ceremonies are booked only in conjunction with
a reception in one of our Ballrooms.
Which property at the Inns will be the best fit for our guest count?
- The Flagship Ballroom at The Chase House accommodates up to 120
people for a wedding reception.
- The Winnipesaukee Ballroom at Church Landing accommodates up to
230 guests for a wedding reception.
Where do I find menu offerings and room rental pricing?
- A complete overview of pricing, menus, and policies are available in
our wedding packet, available in our Social
Events section of the
- All of our pricing is offered on an “a la carte” basis
in order to allow you to create a menu that best suits your tastes
as well as your budget.
What taxes and gratuities are food & beverage items subject to?
- All food and beverage items are subject to 8% NH meals tax and
20% service gratuity.
If I decide to offer an open bar, how will I be charged?
- Any open bar arrangements will be charged by consumption, per beverage.
Am I responsible for contracting my own wedding vendors?
- Yes, you would contract all wedding vendors (cake, entertainment,
florist, etc.) on your own. We do have a list of recommended
professionals available to use as a resource.
How late into the evening can a reception run?
- 11pm on Friday and Saturday evenings and 10pm on Sundays.
Return to all FAQs