Posted on July 31st, 2009 No comments
Wow! Is the Marketplace really that old? It sure is. As the old saying goes, time flies when you’re having fun! It looks like there is going to be a celebration; The Inns & Spa at Mill Falls Marketplace is throwing a party. Join the fun on Friday, August 14th from 2 p.m. until 8 p.m. at the courtyard at Mill Falls Marketplace for great food, live music and much more.
- Face Painting and Duane Hammond “Pig Artist” 2 – 4 p.m.
- Mr. Phil, Magician and Balloonologist 6 – 8 p.m.
- Horse and Wagon Rides 5 – 8 p.m.
- Music by the Buskers 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Appetizers by The Common Man Restaurants and Giuseppe’s 5 – 7 p.m.
- Complimentary Chair Massages provided by Cascade Spa 6 – 8 p.m.
Having spent many an afternoon at the Marketplace looking for that little something special for my wife, I know all too well what a wonderful collection of shops the Marketplace offers. More importantly, I have met many of the shop owners over the years and know that they’re the ones who make the place really special. If my shopping experience is any reflection of what the celebration will be like, we are in for a treat on the 14th. I will be there with my camera, and I hope to see you there as well! The Marketplace’s regular hours are: Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. You can visit the Marketplace at www.millfalls.com/marketplace