Please install Flash to view our slideshows and rich content
Perched on the waters edge of Lake Winnipesaukee sits Bay Point at
Mill Falls. Bay Point accommodations feature rich mahogany accents,
plush down bedding and most rooms offer balconies. They all have
spectacular views of the lake and the Belknap Mountains beyond. Stroll
through the lobby into Lago, where sumptuous Italian fare and an extensive wine list are served nightly.
Room Rates for Bay Point
October 27, 2013– May 08, 2014
Rooms from: $209 - $249
Specialty Rooms & Suites: $249 - $339
May 10, 2012– October 26, 2013
Rooms from: $239-299
Specialty Rooms & Suites: $299-379
All room rates are based on single or double occupancy and are subject to 9% NH tax. Children 12 and under stay free with parents. Additional persons are $20.00 each per night. Holiday periods, special events and selected weekends may have minimum stay requirements.
View a Property Comparison chart for all 4 of our properties.
Download a printable Property map here. (PDF, 7.7mb)
Bay Point Highlights
- Bay Point was built in 1995.
- There are 4 floors with 24 guestrooms.
- All guestrooms offer lake-views and most rooms feature a balcony.
- Specialty rooms with a fireplace and whirlpool bath are available.
- Bay Point is located at the tip of Meredith Bay, directly on Lake Winnipesaukee.
A short walk up the lakeside boardwalk through Hesky Park connects you
to Church Landing.
- All Inn guests are welcome to use the pools at either Mill Falls or Church
Landing, as well as the fitness room at Church Landing, open daily from
8 am – 11 pm.
- A comfortable common area with a public access computer.
- Complimentary wireless internet is available in all guestrooms, public
spaces both indoors and out, and in all conference facilities.
- Variety of local and regional newspapers in lobby.
- Complimentary 24 hour Coffee/tea service in the lobby.
- Vending machines
- Safe deposit boxes are available at the Mill Falls and Church Landing
- All Inns have a smoke-free policy
Restaurants located in Bay Point
- Lago Restaurant and Lounge is located on the ground level at Bay Point
and serves dinner nightly 603-279-2253.
- Preferred seating arrangements may be made at Lago. Please contact Guest
Services at 800.622.6455
Cascade Spa and Hair Salon
- Cascade Spa is located on level 2 at Church Landing.
- Due to the popularity of our Spa, we recommend securing your preferred
appointment time as soon as possible. Please call Cascade Spa at 866.719.0161.
Bay Point Guestroom Amenities
- Coffee Maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary WiFi
- Cable TV
- Free local calls
- Free parking
- Available upon request: children’s pack n play and cots (we have a limited
number of these items, please reserve in advance when possible).
- View an Amenities Comparison chart for all 6 of our properties.
Pet Friendly Accommodations
- We're sorry, Bay Point does not offer pet friendly accommodations. Please inquire about
our pet friendly rooms at Mill Falls and Church Landing.
- Please visit our Pet Policy page for more information on bringing your
furry friends to the Inns.
Check-in: after 3:00 pm
Check-out: by 11:00 am
- A deposit of one night's room and tax is required to guarantee all reservations.
This deposit will be applied towards the last night of your stay.
- In the event of cancellation or reduction of any nights of your stay,
your deposit is fully refundable if The Inns are notified at least 72 hours
prior to your arrival date. There are no refunds for early departure or
cancellation within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date.
- Holiday periods, special events, and selected weekends may be subject
to an extended cancellation period.
- Cash, travelers checks, and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Personal checks may be accepted as deposit payments on reservations received
at least 14 days prior to arrival.
Back to the Top