Situated across from Meredith Bay, the Chase House at Mill Falls
features lake-view accommodations that all include fireplaces, most
with a balcony. Indulge in a specialty room or suite complete with a
two-person whirlpool bath. Visit Camp for
a nostalgic dinner where the cabin style atmosphere will have you
reminiscing of your youthful days at summer camp. Rustic and refined,
the Chase House is also home to an event facility catering to groups of 10 to 120.
Please install Flash to view our slideshows and media content
Room Rates for Chase House
October 07, 2013– May 08, 2014
Rooms from: $199 - $259
Specialty Rooms & Suites: $249 - $329
May 10, 2013– October 26, 2013
Rooms from: $219-$279
Specialty Rooms & Suites: $279-$369
All room rates are based on single or double occupancy and are subject to 9% NH tax. Children 12 and under stay free with parents. Additional persons are $20.00 each per night. Holiday periods, special events and selected weekends may have minimum stay requirements.
View a Property Comparison chart for all 4 of our properties.
Download a printable Property map here. (PDF, 7.7mb)
Chase House Highlights
- Chase House was built in 1998.
- There are 4 floors and 21 guestrooms.
- Banquet Facilities: The Flagship Ballroom, the Steamship and Fireside meeting rooms are all located on the first level. The outdoor grass patio
is adjacent to the lobby.
- All guestrooms offer lake views and a fireplace. Most rooms also feature
- Specialty rooms with whirlpool baths and suites are available.
- The Chase House is located across the street from Lake Winnipesaukee and the Town Docks area, also adjacent
to the Inn at Mill Falls and the Marketplace.
- All Inn guests are welcome to use the pools at either Mill Falls or Church
Landing as well as the fitness room at Church Landing, open daily from
8 am – 11 pm.
- A comfortable common area with a public access computer.
- Complimentary wireless internet is available in all guestrooms, public
spaces both indoors and out, and in all conference facilities.
- Complimentary 24 hour coffee/tea service in the lobby.
- Variety of local and regional newspapers in lobby.
- Safe deposit boxes are available at the Mill Falls and Church Landing
- Vending machines
- All Inns have a smoke-free policy
Restaurants located in the Chase House
- CAMP Restaurant, located on the ground level of the Chase House, serves
dinner nightly (Closed Monday & Tuesday in the winter) 603-279-3003.
- Preferred seating arrangements may be made at CAMP. Please contact Guest Services at 800.622.6455
Cascade Spa and Hair Salon
- Cascade Spa is located on level 2 at Church Landing.
- Due to the popularity of our Spa, we recommend securing your preferred
appointment time as soon as possible. Please call Cascade Spa at 866.719.0161.
- Coffee Maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary WiFi
- Cable TV
- Free local calls
- Free parking
- Available upon request: children’s pack n play and cots (we have a limited
number of these items, please reserve in advance when possible).
- View an Amenities Comparison chart for all 6 of our properties.
Pet Friendly Accommodations
- We're sorry, the Chase House does not offer pet friendly accommodations. Please inquire
about our pet friendly rooms at at Mill Falls and Church Landing.
- Please visit our Pet Policy page for more information on bringing your furry friends to the Inns.
Check-in: after 3:00 pm
Check-out: by 11:00 am
- A deposit of one night's room and tax is required to guarantee all reservations.
This deposit will be applied towards the last night of your stay.
- In the event of cancellation or reduction of any nights of your stay,
your deposit is fully refundable if The Inns are notified at least 72 hours
prior to your arrival date. There are no refunds for early departure or
cancellation within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date.
- Holiday periods, special events, and selected weekends may be subject
to an extended cancellation period.
- Cash, travelers checks, and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Personal checks may be accepted as deposit payments on reservations received
at least 14 days prior to arrival.
Back to the Top