Return to an era of understated elegance. Church Landing at Mill
Falls provides an unforgettable experience. Set in a stunning location
surrounded by lush gardens and lawns, directly on the shores of Lake
Winnipesaukee, this luxurious adirondack-style Inn offers a sandy
beach, an Indoor/ Outdoor Pool, a Fitness Center, the full service Cascade Spa, the Lakehouse Grille, and a state of the art event
accommodating groups of 10-300. Relax in the indulgent guestrooms with
their private lakefront balconies, cozy fireplaces and plush down
Please install Flash to view our slideshows and media content
Room Rates for Church Landing
October 27, 2013– May 08, 2014
Rooms from: $239 - $309
Specialty Rooms & Suites: $309 - $429
May 10, 2013– October 26, 2013
Rooms from: $259-$329
Specialty Rooms & Suites: $339-$459
All room rates are based on single or double occupancy and are subject to 9% NH tax. Children 12 and under stay free with parents. Additional persons are $20.00 each per night. Holiday periods, special events and selected weekends may have minimum stay requirements.
View a Property Comparison chart for all 6 of our properties.
Download a printable Property map here. (PDF, 7.7mb)
Church Landing Highlights
- Church Landing was built in 2004.
- There are 4 floors with 57 guestrooms. Church Landing is located directly on the shore of Lake Winnipesaukee.
- A short walk along the lakeside boardwalk
through Hesky Park connects you to Bay Point.
- Wellness Guestroom: We are proud to announce we have taken comfort and
relaxation to the next level by becoming the first property in the state of New Hampshire to offer a Wellness Room!
- Banquet Facilities:
The Winnipesaukee Ballroom, Chris Craft, Laker, Penn Yan, Garwood, and
Ballot meeting rooms are located on the ground level that walks out to
a grassy lawn that can be tented for outdoor events.
- All guestrooms offer lake views and a fireplace. Most rooms also feature
a balcony or patio.
- Specialty rooms with whirlpool baths
and suites are available.
- A comfortable common area with a public
- Complimentary wireless internet is available
in all guestrooms, public spaces both indoors and out, and in all
- Church Landing offers an indoor/outdoor
pool, 2 jacuzzi tubs and a fitness center.
- All Inn guests are welcome to use the
pools at either Mill Falls or Church Landing as well as the fitness room at
Church Landing, open from 8 am – 11 pm daily.
- Complimentary 24 hour coffee/tea service
in the lobby.
- Variety of local and regional newspapers
- Vending machines
- Company Store Gift shop
- Safe deposit boxes are located at the
Front Desk within The Inn at Mill Falls and Church Landing at Mill Falls.
- ATM available on the fourth floor.
- All Inns have a smoke-free policy.
Restaurants located in Church Landing
- The Lakehouse Grille and Lounge is located on the entrance level at Church Landing serving light breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, 603-279-5221.
- Preferred seating arrangements may be made at the Lakehouse. Please contact Guest Services at 800.622.6455
Church Landing Guestroom Amenities
- Coffee Maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary WiFi
- Cable TV
- Free local calls
- Free parking
- Available upon request: children’s pack n play and cots (we have a
limited number of these items, please reserve in advance when
- View an Amenities Comparison chart for all 6 of our properties.
Cascade Spa and Hair Salon
- Cascade Spa is located on level 2 at Church Landing.
- Due to the popularity of our Spa, we recommend securing your preferred
appointment time as soon as possible. Please call Cascade Spa at 866.719.0161
Pet Friendly Accommodations
There are two pet friendly guestrooms at Church Landing and two at Mill Falls.
- Please make reservations in advance for these accommodations
- An additional fee of $25 per pet, per night is charged. $10 of this
fee is donated to the NH Humane Society. (maximum of two pets per room)
- Please visit our Pet Policy page for more information on bringing your furry friends to the Inns!
Check-in: after 3 pm
Check-out: by 11:00 am
- A deposit of one night's room and tax is required to guarantee all reservations.
This deposit will be applied towards the last night of your stay.
- In the event of cancellation or reduction of any nights of your stay,
your deposit is fully refundable if The Inns are notified at least 72 hours
prior to your arrival date. There are no refunds for early departure or
cancellation within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date.
- Holiday periods, special events, and selected weekends may be subject
to an extended cancellation period.
- Cash, travelers checks, and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Personal checks may be accepted as deposit payments on reservations received
at least 14 days prior to arrival.
Back to the Top