Please install Flash to view our slideshows and media content
At the heart of Meredith Village the Inn
at Mill Falls awaits you. A restored nineteenth century linen mill and
a tumbling forty-foot waterfall create a setting that envelops guests
in an atmosphere of warmth, comfort and easy relaxation. By combining
old-world charm, a crackling fireplace, cozy nooks, an indoor pool and
affordable accommodations, Mill Falls redefines the traditional country
October 21, 2012– May 09, 2013
Rooms from: $109 - $189
Specialty Rooms & Suites: $179 - $229
May 10, 2013– October 26, 2013
Rooms from: $119-$199
Specialty Rooms & Suites: $219-$289
All room rates are based on single or double occupancy and are subject to 9% NH tax. Children 12 and under stay free with parents. Additional persons are $20.00 each per night. Holiday periods, special events and selected weekends may have minimum stay requirements.
View a Property Comparison chart for all 4 of our properties.
Download a printable Property map here. (PDF, 7.7mb)
The Inn at Mill Falls Highlights
- The Mill Falls Inn opened its doors in 1985.
- There are 5 floors with 54 guestrooms. The Inn at Mill Falls is
located across the street from Lake Winnipesaukee and the Town Docks
area and adjacent to the Chase House.
- Banquet Facilities: The Cummings Room and Lang Room both located on the
- The Mill Falls Inn opened its doors in 1985 and was most recently renovated
in the spring of 2008.
- The majority of guestrooms at Mill Falls are non-lakeview. Some rooms
offer lakeviews, balconies and fireplaces.
- The Bell Tower room offers a balcony, fireplace and whirlpool bath for
- Mill Falls is also connected to the historic Marketplace by a covered
bridge that overlooks a 40 foot tumbling waterfall. The Marketplace is
home to 13 shops and 2 restaurants.
- An indoor swimming pool is offered at Mill Falls.
- All Inn guests are welcome to use the pools at either Mill Falls or Church
Landing, as well as the fitness room at Church Landing, open daily from
8 am - 11 pm.
- A comfortable common area with a public access computer.
- Complimentary wireless internet is available in all guestrooms, public
spaces both indoors and out, and in all conference facilities.
- Complimentary 24 hour coffee/tea service in the lobby.
- Variety of local and regional newspapers in the lobby.
- Safe deposit boxes are available at the Mill Falls front desk.
- Vending machines
- Gift shop
- 24 hour front desk
- ATM in the Marketplace
- All Inns have a smoke-free policy
Restaurants located in the Mill Falls Marketplace
Cascade Spa and Hair Salon
- Cascade Spa is located on level 2 at Church Landing.
- Due to the popularity of our Spa, we recommend securing your preferred
appointment time as soon as possible. Please call Cascade Spa at 866.719.0161.
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary WiFi
- Cable TV
- Free local calls
- Free parking
- Available upon request: children's pack n play and cots (we have
a limited number of these items, please reserve in advance when possible).
- View an Amenities Comparison chart for all 6 of our properties.
Pet Friendly Accommodations
There are two pet friendly guestrooms at Mill Falls and two at Church
Landing. Please make reservations in advance for these accommodations.
- An additional fee of $25 per pet, per night is charged. $10 of this fee
is donated to the NH Humane Society. (maximum of two pets per room)
- Please visit our Pet Policy page for more information on bringing your furry friends to the Inns!
Check-in: after 3:00 pm
Check-out: by 11:00 am
- A deposit of one night's room and tax is required to guarantee all reservations.
This deposit will be applied towards the last night of your stay.
- In the event of cancellation or reduction of any nights of your stay,
your deposit is fully refundable if The Inns are notified at least 72 hours
prior to your arrival date. There are no refunds for early departure or
cancellation within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date.
- Holiday periods, special events, and selected weekends may be subject
to an extended cancellation period.
- Cash, travelers checks, and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Personal checks may be accepted as deposit payments on reservations received
at least 14 days prior to arrival.
Back to the Top