Two Magnificent Lodges: Boathouse Lodge and Birch Lodge
Welcome to our two new Lodges at Church Landing, Boathouse Lodge & Birch Lodge. If you've followed their progress in our blog, you'll be excited to know you can now reserve a stay at these incredible lodges.
View our Guestroom Packages here.
And, view a Property Comparison chart for all of our properties to help you decide where to stay with us.
To help you get around in Meredith, download a printable Property map here. (PDF, 7.7mb)
The Boathouse & Birch Lodge Highlights
- Opened in June of 2012
- Each Lodge has 3 floors that are elevator accessible with a total of 13 guestrooms (Boathouse 7 guestrooms, Birch 6 guestrooms)
- The Lodges are located next to Church Landing directly on the shore of Lake Winnipesaukee
- The buildings are connected by a cedar covered walkway
- Banquet Facilities: The Winnipesaukee Ballroom, Chris Craft, Laker, Penn Yan, Garwood, and Ballot meeting rooms are located on the ground level in the adjacent Church Landing
- All guestrooms offer lake views, a fireplace and a balcony or patio
- Specialty rooms with whirlpool baths are available
- Complimentary wireless internet is available in all guestrooms, public spaces both indoors and out, and in all conference facilities
- The Boathouse Lodge offers an indoor/outdoor pool and 2 jacuzzi tubs that are designated for Adults Only (18 years and older)
- The adjacent Church Landing offers an indoor/outdoor pool and 2 jacuzzi tubs for all ages
- All Inn guests are welcome to use the pools at either Mill Falls or Church Landing as well as the fitness room at Church Landing, open from 8 am – 11 pm daily
- Every guestroom in the Lodges is equipped with an in-room safety deposit box
- All Inns have a smoke-free policy
October 21, 2012– May 9, 2013
Rooms from: $319 - $429
May 11, 2012– October 20, 2012
Rooms from: $349-$459
Restaurants located in Church Landing
The Lakehouse Grille and Lounge is located on the entrance level at Church Landing, serving light breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, 603-279-5221. Preferred seating arrangements may be made at the Lakehouse. Please contact Guest Services at 800.622.6455
Pet Friendly Accommodations
There are two pet friendly guestrooms in the Birch Lodge.
- Please make reservations in advance for these accommodations.
- An additional fee of $25 per pet, per night is charged. $10 of this fee is donated to the NH Humane Society. (maximum of two pets per room)
- Please visit our Pet Policy page for more information on bringing your furry friends.
Check-in: after 3 pm
Check-out: by 11 am
- A deposit of one night's room and tax is required to guarantee all reservations.
This deposit will be applied towards the last night of your stay.
- In the event of cancellation or reduction of any nights of your stay, your deposit is fully refundable if The Inns are notified at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date. There are no refunds for early departure or cancellation within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date.
- Holiday periods, special events, and selected weekends may be subject to an extended cancellation period.
- Cash, travelers checks, and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Personal checks may be accepted as deposit payments on reservations received at least 14 days prior to arrival.
Back to the Top